Years: Chrysler Town & Country was available from 1990 to 2016.
Engines: V-6 3.3L, V-6 3.8L, V-6 4.0L
Alternator Control and Voltge Regulator are inside the vehicles computer.
When the voltage regulator fails you must replace the vehicles computer to get you alternator charging or you can replace your computers internal Voltage Regulator with our unique external voltage regulator by-pass kit to get your alternator charging. We can help you if your alternator is not charging or overcharging as long as it is a GOOD alternator

from 1990 to 2007 You just need one of our external regulator kits, but in 2008 Chrysler change how the voltage regulator functions. From 2008 to 2016 you  also need a modified driver # 46822081MOD  along with the external regulator bypass kit to get your alternator charging.

If you  are not sure call. 616-785-7990

For page corrections call or email