What Do You Need to Powder Coat?
What you need to Powder Coat? NON-FOOD Toaster oven
or regular oven
- WAI Powder Coating Material.
- Non-food prep. oven
- Part to powder coat.
- A safe, clean, well-lit and well ventilated area.
- Disposable dust mask.
- Hi-Temp Masking Tape (1/2" x 24 yards)
- Disposable vinyl or nitride gloves, to be used with part preparation solvents.
- Eye protection.
- Powder coating accessories (included with WAI Powder Coating System): high temperature masking tape; pack of 10 high temperature silicone plugs; pack of 10 hooks; instruction booklet .
- Cleaning supplies, paint stripper to wipe parts to be coated.